vendredi 8 mai 2015

Invalid Signature - Code object is not signed at all. The binary at path [http://ift.tt/1dSpXwT] contains an invalid signature

Well, all was good with submitting to itunes connect, but out of the blue, I just got this email right after uploading my app:

Invalid Signature - Code object is not signed at all. The binary at path [http://ift.tt/1dSpXwT] contains an invalid signature. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target.

I've seen that this a commun, infamous error message, and that there is no clear answer to how to fix this.

Here are a few screen shot of my setting:

My certificate: enter image description here

My target code signing settings: enter image description here

enter image description here

The provisioning profile used for submitting: enter image description here

Has anyone an idea on what could be wrong with my settings? Thanks you so much in advance, I'm suppose to release the app this month and I'm freaking out a little bit here...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire